Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cork Storm updates

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭Missyelliot2

I'm hearing its getting pretty wet down there lads ? - need to get home tomorrow so hope it calms down

Raining ALL day long - no let-up at all. Safe trip tomorrow!

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭nlrkjos

Bring your scuba gear boy....'tis like the day after tomorrow here in Cork !! contemplating building an ark

• Registered Users Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭beer enigma

nlrkjos wrote: »
    Bring your scuba gear boy....'tis like the day after tomorrow here in Cork !! contemplating building an ark

:( Just seen the winds are supposed to pick up as well....if it stays like that it'll be some drive home tomorrow

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 9,948 ✭✭✭mik_da_man

JKerova1 wrote: »
    Anybody know if the marina/centre park road is passable for cyclists wishing to use the Blackrock/Mahon walkway?

Yeah, was out for a run there yesterday.
    Most of the way to mahon anyway...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭seefin

Centre park road is flooded so avoid. Had to cycle through an hour ago which was fun. Eased off as soon as I got in the door..story of my life

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,700 ✭✭✭fonecrusher1

seefin wrote: »
    Centre park road is flooded so avoid. Had to cycle through an hour ago which was fun. Eased off as soon as I got in the door..story of my life

I drove down it around 4.30 today, its was pretty bad then so I'd say its completely unpassable now. Or will be soon.

Radio saying that Rochestown road is impassible......daughter just drove up to night shift and says its fine!!!

I'm hearing its getting pretty wet down there lads ? - need to get home tomorrow so hope it calms down

Hope you got home :)

Hope you got home :)

Same as that ;)

OK....lots of us rooting for you.... U home safely?

• Advertisement

Well....did ya get home ya langer ya !

• Registered Users Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭beer enigma

Thanks all :D Sorry didn't have internet over weekend because of previous storm damage.

Left Dublin at 3pm Friday and the weather from Kildare to Mitchelstown was biblical !! really tough driving, but cleared quite quickly by the time I got to Fermoy (6pm ish) so the final run in was grand.

Hopefully the weekly commute will soon be a thing of the past

I'm feelin the lurve

Advertisement