Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

where to buy headphones accessories in Dublin

Options
  • 15-10-2017 8:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 520 ✭✭✭

I've had a pair of Beats for a while now and they're great... except that they hurt like hell. They squeeze my ears to death and press against the top of my skull. It got so bad I started wearing a hat underneath (which actually does the trick but i dont wanna do that)

Where in Dublin can I buy headband cushions or anything else to help with these problems? I realise I can probably get them online very easily but i would prefer to browse some place in the city or somewhere southside.

Suggestions?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭AllForIt

Clamping issues can be solved by bending the headband outward. It's totally fine to do this with headphones as they are built in such a way that you can do this.

Advertisement