Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Swimming St Raphaels Celbridge

Options
  • 15-10-2017 11:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭

I've heard that there are children swimming classes held in St Raphaels but have found it hard to find any details about it.

Would anyone have any information about them? Hoping to enrol my daughter.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭Rob67

Drop down to the pool in St Raphael's ( drive in through the gate, follow the road to the left and the pool is at the end of the road on the left hand side) The younger children have lessons from 6pm on Thursdays and on Saturdays at 5pm, any one of the instructors can help you from there on.

I can't recommend it enough, my own kids started there years ago, my daughter is now an instructor there.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Hazelhatch Greenway

Why is the pool not open to adults, let's say a couple of hours per week?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,308 ✭✭✭The Mulk

Why is the pool not open to adults, let's say a couple of hours per week?

Contact them or drop in for a chat.I think they might allow lane swimming at certain times.

Advertisement