Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Package missing

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 186 ✭✭leica

I'll certainly never use them anyway

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 432 ✭✭hiddenmongoose

Interesting thread, I will add to the list of ****ty couriers , I recently bought a few Items from Arktis, they shipped with UPS and my parcel should have arrived within 5 days. On day 8 I contacted Arktis and they in turn rang UPS. UPS claims to have delivered the parcel to me but a ''Tommy'' Signed for it(I am not Tommy!!) Long story short UPS would not entertain me when I called them or even ask the driver what address did he deliver to, UPS just stone walled me rudely saying the parcel is delivered its your problem now.
    I informed Arktis and they apologised saying they have lost quite a few parcels with UPS in the last 6 months and that they will send me a complete new parcel of gear with a new courier service. An amazing customer service by Arktis and a Disgraceful one by UPS.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 616 ✭✭✭allan450

dhl if you can chose your courier is the only one

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭ezra_

Parcel Motel - finding them great for larger items / couriers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 283 ✭✭Mississippi.

ezra_ wrote: »
    Parcel Motel - finding them great for larger items / couriers.

Yeah, use them and find them very reliable, but only if the Motel is convenient to you I guess

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭ezra_

Yeah, use them and find them very reliable, but only if the Motel is convenient to you I guess

Yes, but even it is isn't, it cuts out the crap you can get with couriers and signatures.

Worth a bit of drive for that I think, and you aren't constrained to the An Post collection depot hours.

Advertisement