Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Increase mailbox size limit

Options
  • 16-10-2017 9:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 602 ✭✭✭

Hi
    I have a customer with 2 eircom.net email addresses that are both showing up as being on the old eircom server and the size limit is too low.
    Can a rep please pm me to get the details of the customer?
    Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

Hi
    I have a customer with 2 eircom.net email addresses that are both showing up as being on the old eircom server and the size limit is too low.
    Can a rep please pm me to get the details of the customer?
    Thanks
    Hi there,

Thanks for getting in touch. The servers would need to be webmail.eircom.net for incoming mail and mail1.eircom.net for outgoing mail. If the accounts are non Zimbra accounts, there is a limit of 5meg and for Zimbra accounts it's 5GB.

I'm afraid we wouldn't be able to assist with someone else's webmail account from here for data protection reasons. If the account holder sends an email from an alternative email address to wmsupport.ie a member of our online support team should be able to look into this if the issue still occurs after the servers are changed to the correct ones.

- Adam

• Registered Users Posts: 602 ✭✭✭one man clappin

Thanks Adam
    what is the proper email address to send support to please? 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

Thanks Adam
    what is the proper email address to send support to please? 
    Apologies, the email address is wmsupport@eir.ie

- Adam

Advertisement