If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sony 65xe9305

Options
  • 16-10-2017 12:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭

Hi guys

I was enquiring recently about the Sony 65xe9005, but am now half thinking about the 65xe 9305, I've been checking about and noticed Currys are doing the 9305 for the same price with a free Sony high definition Blu-ray player, ( their warranty is 5 years as opposed to your 6 years ) , now not sure if this promotion is Currys or Sony's, is there any chance you could check if this promotion is available through your selves, as I normally buy from you. I would hate to buy and then discover it was available from you 
    Thanks

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

scanner wrote: »
    Hi guys

I was enquiring recently about the Sony 65xe9005, but am now half thinking about the 65xe 9305, I've been checking about and noticed Currys are doing the 9305 for the same price with a free Sony high definition Blu-ray player, ( their warranty is 5 years as opposed to your 6 years ) , now not sure if this promotion is Currys or Sony's, is there any chance you could check if this promotion is available through your selves, as I normally buy from you. I would hate to buy and then discover it was available from you 
    Thanks
    Hi Scanner.

Thanks for the post.

The deal is also available through ourselves. Including our 6 year guarantee.
    https://www.richersounds.com/sony-kd65xe9305-ubpx800.html
    Priced at £2199.00

On the down side unfortunately it is an in-store only collection and can not be shipped.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.