Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Telephone Pole down knocking fence

Options
  • 16-10-2017 1:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi there, I am not a customer but a telephone pole adjoining 4 properties including ours has fallen over but not completely and will either need to be replaced or removed. I live Cork city in the Togher area. It is dangerous in its current state and there are cables draping from the pole to multiple houses. This needs to be resolved. PM me for address details

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

Hi there, I am not a customer but a telephone pole adjoining 4 properties including ours has fallen over but not completely and will either need to be replaced or removed. I live Cork city in the Togher area. It is dangerous in its current state and there are cables draping from the pole to multiple houses. This needs to be resolved. PM me for address details
    Hi bearlionfox, 

Thanks for contacting us. 

I'm sorry to hear this, this would need to be reported to our dangerous plant team on 1850 245 424. They'll arrange for this to be fixed for you. 

Thanks

Tracey 

Advertisement