Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reset password for www.yourmortgagemanager.ie

Options
  • 16-10-2017 4:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭

Hi,
    I have an old ICS mortgage that has been transferred to BOI. Until a couple of months ago I was able to view my mortgage account activity at www.yourmortgagemanager.ie.  

I now get a message stating 'your web account has been blocked'. I've called customer support at 01 611-3000 to request that the password be reset but despite numerous promises the account remains blocked.

I have also sent a number of emails to omnipasswords@mortgagelink.ie requesting that the password be reset. I never get a response.
    Can you please assist me in getting access.
    Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Nicola

Hi PMC999, thanks for getting in touch and I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble getting logged in.

Please click the link in my signature to send me a PM with your full name and a phone number so that I can follow up with the team here for you.

Thanks, Nicola

Advertisement