Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Simple money UK loans in ireland

• 16-10-2017 6:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi all. I have seen a similar post up here but couldn't really find any concrete answers on it, so that's why I have decided to ask about simple loans myself. I have applied for a loan off them and have been approved, they charge a mediator fee in order to surrender a loan contract sourced by them, their web site looks professional and ligament, they answer their phone, even though it seems to be the same lady answering it the 3 times I have called them. So my question in a nutshell is........ Are they legitimate or can anyone out there tell me if they have had any dealings with them

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭irishjig69b

Tocfaidh wrote: »
    Hi all. I have seen a similar post up here but couldn't really find any concrete answers on it, so that's why I have decided to ask about simple loans myself. I have applied for a loan off them and have been approved, they charge a mediator fee in order to surrender a loan contract sourced by them, their web site looks professional and ligament, they answer their phone, even though it seems to be the same lady answering it the 3 times I have called them. So my question in a nutshell is........ Are they legitimate or can anyone out there tell me if they have had any dealings with them
    I got the same answer loan approved 1600e but want 200 odd to process it
    When asked 6 times over 3 calls does the 200e guarennte the loan and when will i get it
    The lady just would'nt answer the queston i feel u would pay ur 200e and never see ur loan

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,921 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

Mod Note:

Unfortunately, discussion of moneylenders is not permitted in this forum. Please see the Charter sticky at the top of the forum for more info.
    Do not request info/contact details on Moneylenders (either Licensed or Unlicensed).
    No exceptions. If a poster finds themselves in financial difficulty they should contact the institutions involved, and get in touch with MABS.

Thread locked.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement