Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

issue with a mod

Options
  • 16-10-2017 6:50pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,216 ✭✭✭

I was on a thread and for some reason i was instructed not to post on it again by a mod. to make matters worse he publicly called me a dick on the thread. iv no idea what this warning is about or what his problem is. how do i escalate this? If i called a mod a dick publicly iv no doubt id have a ban straight away

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

The first step is to contact the mod via PM and see if you can amicably resolve the matter between yourselves.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,216 ✭✭✭dbagman

dudara wrote: »
    The first step is to contact the mod via PM and see if you can amicably resolve the matter between yourselves.

its not happening via PM. hes talking out his backside claiming im trying to belittle the dead from todays storm. all i said was we got off lightly in my area and the storm was underwhelming as we didnt even get any rain.I was then talking with people in other parts of the country that said the same but I was singled out. He then went on to give me a thread ban and said i was being a dick publicly to add insult to injury.

Have you tried to engage via PM? Or are you refusing to attempt a PM?

dudara wrote: »
    Have you tried to engage via PM? Or are you refusing to attempt a PM?

iv sent multiple PM's asking what the issue is. I was again told I was being a dick and was heading for a ban. The only reason Iv gotten is I was trying to belittle the dead. Ridiculous.

Thanks a million for clarifying, as I wasn't sure what was happening.

If you're not getting satisfaction from a mod, then the next recommended step is to contact one or more of the CMods.

• Advertisement

dudara wrote:
    If you're not getting satisfaction from a mod, then the next recommended step is to contact one or more of the CMods.

Yeah I'm not sure I'm bothered to be honest. Having thought aboutt it I don't think I'll get any satisfaction from doing so. The mod in question chose to ignore me then so after a few hours I posted on the thread and low and behold he was straight back warning me for doing so yet is back ignoring me again. Thanks for your help anyway. Sorry if I wasted any of your time.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement