Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

32" TV needed

Options
  • 16-10-2017 9:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

Hi

I am looking for a new 32" TV but haven't a clue what type to go for.

I currently have 21" one but need a bigger one. I would like one with very good resolution but don't know if I need a 4K one.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 638 ✭✭✭LpPepper

Hi

I am looking for a new 32" TV but haven't a clue what type to go for.

I currently have 21" one but need a bigger one. I would like one with very good resolution but don't know if I need a 4K one.

Thanks

Don't think there's ant manufacturers doing a 32" 4k TV. Smallest you'll get in 4k will probably be a 40".

32" TV with Full HD 1080p with be more than adequate for general tv use. Budget 300-450 I'd say for something decent.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 FitnessLife

LpPepper wrote: »
    Don't think there's ant manufacturers doing a 32" 4k TV. Smallest you'll get in 4k will probably be a 40".

32" TV with Full HD 1080p with be more than adequate for general tv use. Budget 300-450 I'd say for something decent.

So really the Full HD 1080p would be the main thing to look for? Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 638 ✭✭✭LpPepper

So really the Full HD 1080p would be the main thing to look for? Thanks

Yep and other thing would be if you want a Smart TV. I'd say stick with main brands i.e. Samsung, LG, Sony, Panasonic and you can't go too far wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 FitnessLife

LpPepper wrote: »
    Yep and other thing would be if you want a Smart TV. I'd say stick with main brands i.e. Samsung, LG, Sony, Panasonic and you can't go too far wrong.

Perfect, thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 14,717 ✭✭✭✭markodaly

Just want to bump this thread up.

Looking for the same, 32" TV with smart capability preferably. Is there any online retailer that offers good deals types of products.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 19,037 Mod ✭✭✭✭slave1

Hisense TVs are getting better and better positive feedback, check Richersounds or any of the UK suppliers inc. Amazon

My stuff for sale on Adverts inc. EDDI, hot water cylinder, roof rails...

Public Profile active ads for slave1 (adverts.ie)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭gubby

me too but I am looking for 40+ with more than one hdmi

Advertisement