Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Salon Cobnfidential

Options
  • 16-10-2017 10:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭

What's everyone's thoughts so far on Lisa Jordan's new tv show?? I can't take to it at all.. and I was so looking forward to it because I love Lisa!!!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭RhubarbCrumble

I saw the ad and just thought "No!"

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭StripedBoxers

Didn't get a chance to see it last night, what was it like? What happened in it?

I've no broadband so still can't watch it. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,047 ✭✭✭Icsics

Strange programme, they all seemed to be in different salons? Lisa Jordan was surplus, applied no makeup, just stood with bits in her hand. At least the hairdressers were doing something!

• Registered Users Posts: 429 ✭✭LushiousLips

I thought it was utter ****e

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭Splishsplash

It was embarrassing to be honest. I was cringing most of the show. It just seems pointless .. basically a client goes in with a 'problem' and the salon team give them a solution.. but the team are actually not filming together.. it looks like separate salons on separate days .. It's just silly and disappointing ha

• Advertisement
Advertisement