Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help!!! Home ec

Options
  • 17-10-2017 12:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 8

So on wednesday my first class Is home ec and we are making fruit crumble using The book Learning for Life (third edition). But The problem Is that i forgot my book from school. If u have The book could u Please go on to a page with The recipe for fruit crumble and send me all The ingredients (and their amounts) needed! If u dont have it ask ur friends Maybe They or their friends have it!!! I really need it as i seriously cant get in trouble anymore!!!! Please Help Me!!!!!l

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,188 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

This recipe will do you.
    http://www.odlums.ie/recipes/fruit-crumble/

I doubt the 'Learning for Life' one is much different.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Star15

So on wednesday my first class Is home ec and we are making fruit crumble using The book Learning for Life (third edition). But The problem Is that i forgot my book from school. If u have The book could u Please go on to a page with The recipe for fruit crumble and send me all The ingredients (and their amounts) needed! If u dont have it ask ur friends Maybe They or their friends have it!!! I really need it as i seriously cant get in trouble anymore!!!! Please Help Me!!!!!l

• Registered Users Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭sullivlo

Star15 wrote: »

Which fruit crumble? Have the ebook open.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,188 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Mod: Please do not open multiple threads on the one topic, especially since you have had an answer.

Im actually not sure... The teacher never told us....

• Advertisement

So choose one yourself. It's the same method and almost the same recipe for them all.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 492 ✭✭Gerrup Outta Dat!

Pop into Easins and take a photo of the page

• Registered Users Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭sullivlo

Im actually not sure... The teacher never told us....

2 large apples
    100g plain flour
    50g butter/margarine
    50g brown sugar
    100g blueberries

That’s page 201 of the book

Pop into Easins and take a photo of the page

Good idea but i would have to drive like 40km to get there...

• Advertisement

sullivlo wrote: »
    2 large apples
    100g plain flour
    50g butter/margarine
    50g brown sugar
    100g blueberries

That’s page 201 of the book

THANK YOU SOOO MUCH!!!!!

Plenty of suggestions here.
    Thousands of crumble recipes on the internet.

Thread closed.
    Don't open another one.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement