Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is there a problem with transfers?

Options
  • 17-10-2017 12:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭

I have a 7 day notice savings account. Funds were to be transferred to my saving account on the 16th after 10pm. Still no sign of them. It's very frustrating. I've a long history of bank of Ireland not transferring my wages, or double charging my laser card etc so I'm getting anxious again now.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭Macmillan150

Still nothing.
    This is so frustrating. Will the money be transferred today do you think?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Nicola

Hi Macmillan150, thanks for getting in touch and I'm sorry to hear this.

Please can you check your sent items on the 365 online service desk and let me know when the withdrawal request was sent so that I can follow up on this here for you?

Thanks, Nicola

Hi Macmillan150, thanks for getting in touch and I'm sorry to hear this.

Please can you check your sent items on the 365 online service desk and let me know when the withdrawal request was sent so that I can follow up on this here for you?

Thanks, Nicola
    I have 2 requests. 1 was sent on Saturday of last week and one on Sunday. Both were due in my account last night.

Thanks Macmillan150, I'm going to check into this for you now and will come back to you as soon as I have an update.

Thanks, Nicola

the money has been removed from my savings accounts now but still not in my current account.
    But maybe they are starting to process it?

• Advertisement

I'm sorry for the delay Macmillan150, these transfers are being processed throughout the day but if this transfer hasn't reached your current account by this evening please let me know.

Apologies again, thanks.
    Nicola

I'm sorry for the delay Macmillan150, these transfers are being processed throughout the day but if this transfer hasn't reached your current account by this evening please let me know.

Apologies again, thanks.
    Nicola
    Did bank of Ireland know yesterday that people wouldn't have their money today?

Still nothing in my account even though the money was taken from my savings account hours ago

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

Still nothing in my account even though the money was taken from my savings account hours ago
    Hi Macmillan150,

This transfer would have reached your Current account by yesterday evening. If you haven't received it by today please let us know. 

Thanks,
    Sarah

Advertisement