Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Change Address

Options
  • 17-10-2017 8:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 15,373 ✭✭✭✭

Hi, 

I'm trying to change my address as the one you have is wrong (not sure how that's possible).

I cant seem to change it on the MyEir Dashboard and your chat representatives are about as helpful as a Glaswegian handshake. 

Can you guys tell me whats the easiest way to get this changed? 

Thanks.  

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

Vicxas wrote: »
    Hi, 

I'm trying to change my address as the one you have is wrong (not sure how that's possible).

I cant seem to change it on the MyEir Dashboard and your chat representatives are about as helpful as a Glaswegian handshake. 

Can you guys tell me whats the easiest way to get this changed? 

Thanks.  
    Hi Vicxas,

Thanks for getting in touch. Is this in relation to a stand-alone mobile account or a landline/broadband account? If it's in relation to a landline/broadband account, are you looking to change the installation address or the billing address?

- Adam

• Registered Users Posts: 15,373 ✭✭✭✭Vicxas

Hi, 

Yes its a standalone mobile account you inherited from Meteor. Its registered to my work address for some reason. 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

Vicxas wrote: »
    Hi, 

Yes its a standalone mobile account you inherited from Meteor. Its registered to my work address for some reason. 
    If it's an old meteor account, you would need to give us a ring to change your address I'm afraid. You can get through to our customer care team on 1901.

Apologies for the inconvenience.

- Adam

Advertisement