Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Phonewatch - any good?

• 17-10-2017 9:23am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10

Lads,

Long story short, the other night, some füćkers decided to break into the house in Swords.

They took the TV, MacBook, iPad, some other valuable things such as ornaments and tried to break into some of my cars (I know, they're expensive), but they failed. I live alone and was away at the time.

Just in case these wańkers come back, I've decided to get a new alarm system - Phonewatch.

I've never been with them before.

What are the pros and cons of this alarm?

How much will it cost?

Are there any other benefits of it?

Are there any useful security features on it?

BTW, here is some CCTV of those Jaysus feckers patrolling the street before they broke in, does anyone recognise them?

316145.png

• Registered Users Posts: 6,827 ✭✭✭fred funk }{

Please - do a forum search and read the multiple threads about PW. There's endless information in them.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,546 ✭✭✭kub

OP of course at a time like this you will go for the quickest solution but I would urge you to do your homework here.
    As Fred said have a look at the other threads on here from contributors who are and were PW customer's

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Have a look around this forum +1
    I found this thread most educational about the type of company PW are & the levels they will go to.