Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spotify Compatible Device with Dock Connector

Options
  • 17-10-2017 10:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 955 ✭✭✭

question, cant seenm to figure this one out myself.
    is there an apple device with a dock connector that supports / will continue to support spotify?

situation, i have a good quality dock system and my old ipod has just broken. the dock has a closing and locking "cage/cradle" for the device so there isnt enough room for an adpter and lightning device.

easy option is just replace it with anohter old ipod via adverts, but i was thinking maybe i can get a wifi device and load some spotify playlists on there rather than have to sync with itunes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,930 ✭✭✭keith_d99

site_owner wrote: »
    question, cant seenm to figure this one out myself.
    is there an apple device with a dock connector that supports / will continue to support spotify?

situation, i have a good quality dock system and my old ipod has just broken. the dock has a closing and locking "cage/cradle" for the device so there isnt enough room for an adpter and lightning device.

easy option is just replace it with anohter old ipod via adverts, but i was thinking maybe i can get a wifi device and load some spotify playlists on there rather than have to sync with itunes

Does the dock have an AUX port?

If so something like this would work and open up the world of Airplay which of course is compatible with Spotify!

• Registered Users Posts: 955 ✭✭✭site_owner

thnaks for your reply

it does have options, including USB and Aux/line in, but as its intended to be portable the lockable cradle is what i am hoping to be able to use.
    if spotify isnt supported then i would just get a very cheap, very old ipod and manage it through itunes

Advertisement