Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish SIP Providers That Work With Cisco CUBE/CUCM

Options
  • 17-10-2017 10:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi ive setup a homelab with CUCM and CUBE using FlowRoute. The setup was easy enough because they had posted a working config.I'm looking to move this to an irish SIP provider to get an Irish number.

Does anyone know of an Irish SIP provider that works with CUBE ive checked the most common and couldn't find any information on this. Freespeech.ie couldn't confirm if it would work when i asked either.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭Gmaximum

RaymondTH wrote: »
    Hi ive setup a homelab with CUCM and CUBE using FlowRoute. The setup was easy enough because they had posted a working config.I'm looking to move this to an irish SIP provider to get an Irish number.

Does anyone know of an Irish SIP provider that works with CUBE ive checked the most common and couldn't find any information on this. Freespeech.ie couldn't confirm if it would work when i asked either.

Try IP telecom. Depending on the size of your business Synoptic may be able to help

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,621 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. G

Goldfish, Irish VOIP, Blueface, Viatel etc should work as they have a similar setup to FlowRoute. Test and you'll know.

Advertisement