Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Maribor Vs Liverpool - 19:45 - TV3/BT Sport

1235»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,023 ✭✭✭✭~Rebel~

5starpool wrote: »
    Poor post. All Liverpool fans want him to do well, lots though don't think he will do.

I've been critical of him, but he did well in his few minutes against Utd, much more impressed with that than him finishing this tonight, although happy that he did as it might give him confidence. It's still early for him, but I can't see him getting a starting berth regularly unless were bad with injuries.

I'm happy enough to have him, especially for the second half of the season when we know the legs are going to start to go.

Though I am a bit annoyed that Woodburn doesn't get on the bench anymore as a result. He'd definitely have come on today for instance.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,546 ✭✭✭✭murpho999

5starpool wrote: »
    Poor post. All Liverpool fans want him to do well, lots though don't think he will do.

I've been critical of him, but he did well in his few minutes against Utd, much more impressed with that than him finishing this tonight, although happy that he did as it might give him confidence. It's still early for him, but I can't see him getting a starting berth regularly unless were bad with injuries.

I'm not saying you but there are definitely some posters who want particular players to do badly to forward their own 'campaign'.

Many do the same with Henderson and now Oxlade-Chamberlain. Poor performances get exaggerated and good games or actions get ignored.

I also find it a strange signing, he's not what he missed but he's there I want him to do well.

• Subscribers Posts: 32,855 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

murpho999 wrote: »
    I'm not saying you but there are definitely some posters who want particular players to badly to forward their own 'campaign'.

Many do the same with Henderson and now Oxlade-Chamberlain.

I also find it a strange signing, he's not what he missed but he's there I want him to do well.

I don't like when people snipe at players either, especially ones who have done well at the club over multiple years, but that signing really did puzzle me. I still can't see why he wanted to come to Liverpool unless he genuinely thought he'd get a starting berth on merit. I guess you have to have confidence though.

Advertisement