Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Naill horan home

Options
  • 17-10-2017 2:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,022 ✭✭✭✭

I am looking to find Naills new home to take a picture. I have a cousin over from the states and she wants to take a picture for our other cousin that is a big 1D fan

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭flazio

You think you own him or something? Give him somewhere to be just Niall and leave him his privacy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,722 ✭✭✭nice_guy80

he didn't buy a house.
    that story was false

• Registered Users Posts: 10,022 ✭✭✭✭cena

flazio wrote: »
    You think you own him or something? Give him somewhere to be just Niall and leave him his privacy.

He can have his privacy. It is a fast photo and we are gone

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭flowerbattle

You can find a good selection of Naills and many other hardware materials at Ganly's Homevalue Hardware, Roscommon Road, Athlone!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,075 ✭✭✭Rasmus

cena wrote: »
    I am looking to find Naills new home to take a picture. I have a cousin over from the states and she wants to take a picture for our other cousin that is a big 1D fan

That's out of order. I hope no-one posts anything here and lets the man have his privacy.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Something like this is a bit iffy, even if it's a celebrity.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement