Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broadband not working

Options
  • 17-10-2017 2:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭

Hi there my eir broadband is out of action. There's no dsl light on modem. I tried a hard reset but this made no difference. Can someone from eir have a look at this?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

cloonymee wrote: »
    Hi there my eir broadband is out of action. There's no dsl light on modem. I tried a hard reset but this made no difference. Can someone from eir have a look at this?
    Hi cloonymee,

Thanks for getting in touch with us. Sorry to hear that you're having issues with your service. we are currently experiencing issues with our service as a result of Monday's storm. You can find more information on this on the below link;

https://community.eir.ie/service-updates-70/storm-ophelia-latest-update-17-10-2017-18-51-295933

If you're not in one of the impacted areas, I'd recommend giving our technical support team a ring on 1890260260 or free phone 1901 and they'll be able to look into it for you.

- Adam

Advertisement