Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Instagram message

• 17-10-2017 3:16pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 604 ✭✭✭

I rarely use Instagram however I was using my phone online and something popped up that someone wants to send me a message on Instagram. I swiped away thinking I could come back to it. So when I went to look for the message I can't find it. I am not friends with this person online. Did I lose the message?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,400 ✭✭✭me_irl

Not sure. Could you try asking on Facebook, Snapchat or Twitter?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,156 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

Just send me your bank details and I'll reconnect you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Click on the little paper airplane symbol on the top right. That should bring it up again IIRC

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

The message is lost in time forever and ever. You're probably better off for not responding.

Or maybe there is a way, you should find a support forum and ask

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 604 ✭✭✭angeleyes

I actually am better off so happy out message is lost.

Thank you all for your help and replies.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,166 ✭✭✭Fr_Dougal

Stay strong. Xxx 🍀

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,276 ✭✭✭readyletsgo

Weird. I use Instagram a lot, and yesterday I got a message the same as you pop up, swiped across and didn't think anything of it. Went into Instagram later and there was no new message, or even message that I might have clicked but didn't read.

Strange. But, Im ok hUn. xoxox

• Registered Users Posts: 3,003 ✭✭✭Hammer89

It was me. It said "show tits?" so you didn't miss much.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,797 ✭✭✭✭hatrickpatrick

dudara wrote: »
    airplane

Hang on a bleedin' second... This place is being run by yanks? :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,893 ✭✭✭Canis Lupus

What's an instagram?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,297 ✭✭✭Son0vagun

You can delete messages you've sent on Instagram, you're getting unsent messages is all.

Advertisement