Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cardless Lodgements

Options
  • 17-10-2017 3:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭

Hi please can you confirm branches in Dublin / Co Kildare that offer self service cardless lodgements a la service in Baggot St Dublin

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Nicola

Hi MikeCairo78, thanks for getting in touch.

You can check the services available at your local branch here.

Please let me know if you need anything else.

Thanks, Nicola

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭MikeCairo78

So you dont have a list ?

For your information the detail for Baggot Street gives no information for cardless lodgements though I am aware that this facility is provided at this location. Are you aware of this facility ?

I would suggest that such a list be made available. 

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭MikeCairo78

Can you confirm you don't have such a list of branches ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Nicola

So you dont have a list ?

For your information the detail for Baggot Street gives no information for cardless lodgements though I am aware that this facility is provided at this location. Are you aware of this facility ?

I would suggest that such a list be made available. 
    MikeCairo78, we don't have a specific list with the locations other than our branch locator that shows which services are available at each branch.  I'll certainly pass on your feedback and will update you here if there's any change.

If you'd like me to check the services at a specific branch just let me know and I can do this for you. 

Thanks again, Nicola 

Advertisement