Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No customer service desks in branches anymore

Options
  • 17-10-2017 3:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,813 ✭✭✭

When I go into bank of Ireland, there are no customer service counters anymore, just a lone standing representative standing in the middle if the room. Today I had to go into the bank to get a draft. When I go into the bank there is a kind of a lopsided queue spread across the room with a woman at the top if the queue having a row at the top of her voice with the bank man about 154 euro. Everyone can hear her business. When I get to the top if the queue, everyone can hear my business. It is cringing and embarrassing!! Also when someone hears how much money i am getting a draft for, ( I'm putting a deposit on a house!)  might be assaulted on the way out.!!! It is not a joke.  It is grossly inadequate and totally unsafe and non confidential service. I  conduct as much businesses as I can online but sometimes I have to go into the bank! I so tired of bank or Irelands inadequate service. 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

Wesser wrote: »
    When I go into bank of Ireland, there are no customer service counters anymore, just a lone standing representative standing in the middle if the room. Today I had to go into the bank to get a draft. When I go into the bank there is a kind of a lopsided queue spread across the room with a woman at the top if the queue having a row at the top of her voice with the bank man about 154 euro. Everyone can hear her business. When I get to the top if the queue, everyone can hear my business. It is cringing and embarrassing!! Also when someone hears how much money i am getting a draft for, ( I'm putting a deposit on a house!)  might be assaulted on the way out.!!! It is not a joke.  It is grossly inadequate and totally unsafe and non confidential service. I  conduct as much businesses as I can online but sometimes I have to go into the bank! I so tired of bank or Irelands inadequate service. 
    Hi Wesser, 

Thanks for your post. 

We're sorry to hear that you are unhappy with the service in your local branch. We will certainly forward your feedback to our branch network. Please be assured that our branches do the have the facilities for private conversations if you need it. If you wish to make a formal complaint we would ask that you see our Customer Complaints Process here

Thanks,
    Sarah

Advertisement