Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Early Cancellation Charge still showing on bill

Options
  • 17-10-2017 4:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

You mistakenly added a 1070.18 + VAT early cancellation charge on my account even though the mobile phone was sent back well within 30 days. In fact the 30 days is still not expired.

I called you this morning (only 2 sales rep today instead of the usual 4 it takes) and was told this was in error and has been taken off. Yet I look at my account now and the amount is still showing. Can you confirm how much the bill is going to be for my FIRST few weeks of actual service after nearly two months of no internet connection due to your first installation being messed up totally.

AND now I discover you have added a 100 euro installation fee when your website AND the form signed by your representative state it is FREE installation!

I await your response.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

chekhov wrote: »
    You mistakenly added a 1070.18 + VAT early cancellation charge on my account even though the mobile phone was sent back well within 30 days. In fact the 30 days is still not expired.

I called you this morning (only 2 sales rep today instead of the usual 4 it takes) and was told this was in error and has been taken off. Yet I look at my account now and the amount is still showing. Can you confirm how much the bill is going to be for my FIRST few weeks of actual service after nearly two months of no internet connection due to your first installation being messed up totally.

AND now I discover you have added a 100 euro installation fee when your website AND the form signed by your representative state it is FREE installation!

I await your response.
    Hi chekhov,

Sorry to hear of the issues you're having with your account. If you send me your full name and account number in a PM I'll look into this for you.

- Adam

Advertisement