Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post Fe1 exams

• 17-10-2017 4:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Just finished sitting my first attempt of the FE1s. I did 4. I wanted to find out if any of you had been asked by partners in the firm regarding how much you got in the exam or is saying you've passed enough for them for the first set? I work in a medium size law firm. Do you have to give them the results from the law society?

If I did pass the first 4, do I sign an indenture after that or only when I've passed all 8?

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14 PandoraCharmer

Amethyst05 wrote: »
    Just finished sitting my first attempt of the FE1s. I did 4. I wanted to find out if any of you had been asked by partners in the firm regarding how much you got in the exam or is saying you've passed enough for them for the first set? I work in a medium size law firm. Do you have to give them the results from the law society?

If I did pass the first 4, do I sign an indenture after that or only when I've passed all 8?

Thanks!

I was never asked what percentage I got. They didn't even ask about them on the day of the results. It's only that I told them I passed that they knew. The partners/associates will be happy for you but realistically doesn't affect them either way if you pass or fail so they won't be too concerned about the percentage. It might come up in an informal conversation but they won't be expecting high marks if it does.

Amethyst05 wrote: »

Thanks!

I was never asked what percentage I got. They didn't even ask about them on the day of the results. It's only that I told them I passed that they knew. The partners/associates will be happy for you but realistically doesn't affect them either way if you pass or fail so they won't be too concerned about the percentage. It might come up in an informal conversation but they won't be expecting high marks if it does.

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭Cath54

does anyone know when results are due for the October sitting?

Cath54 wrote: »
    does anyone know when results are due for the October sitting?

I think they’ll be out on the 24 November? It’s normally the Friday six weeks after the last exam, but you never know with the law society!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 319 ✭✭jus_me

What are everyone's thoughts on sitting all 8 fe1s in OCT? does anyone know someone who has attempted all 8 ?

• Advertisement
Advertisement