Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How can I get people to post on my site?

Options
  • 17-10-2017 6:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hello, I made this website for my TY enterprise project and it gets about 50 visitors a day.
    I have written 30,000 lines of code to make it what it is and I don't want it to go to waste.
    I have made a twitter account for it and I have done a good bit of SEO.
    I have posted about 80 things on it.

The website is designed as a place for anyone to post articles, videos and music/podcasts on any subject that they want.
    I can't keep posting things myself that doesn't make the website interesting.

Does anyone want to visit the website and tell me if there is anything that doesn't look good.
    I would really appreciate the help. Feel free to post on it if you are interested as well. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

I have removed the website and twitter names, if you want to "plug" your site you can do so here or for reviews maybe here is better.
    This forum deals with technical questions and improvements, not with how to gain followers/audience.

Advertisement