Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Poor Reception

Options
  • 17-10-2017 7:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 369 ✭✭

Hi

I was with Meteor for years and never had any problems with them. However since the changeover to Eir I find myself regularly without a signal. This has caused me to miss several calls and my 4G internet is practically non existent.

Is there a reason for this? Because if it continues I may have to consider changing providers.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

Ineedaname wrote: »
    Hi

I was with Meteor for years and never had any problems with them. However since the changeover to Eir I find myself regularly without a signal. This has caused me to miss several calls and my 4G internet is practically non existent.

Is there a reason for this? Because if it continues I may have to consider changing providers.

Thanks
    Hi Ineedaname,

Sorry to hear you're experiencing issues with your service. These issues wouldn't have anything to do with the change over from Meteor to eir as you are using the same network as you were using when you were a Meteor customer. Can you do a location update on your device by putting it in flight mode for 10 minutes then restarting it, please? This may improve your service. if it doesn't let me know.

- Adam

Advertisement