Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Upgrade changed

Options
  • 17-10-2017 8:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,735 ✭✭✭

Hi

My upgrade for a new mobile is due to be this month, however it's stating December when I enter my details into the system on your website. Why has this changed?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

dar100 wrote: »
    Hi

My upgrade for a new mobile is due to be this month, however it's stating December when I enter my details into the system on your website. Why has this changed?
    Hi dar100,

Thanks for getting in touch. If you PM me your mobile number, PIN and full name I'll look into this for you.

- Adam

• Registered Users Posts: 1,735 ✭✭✭dar100

Why? So you can put it into the same system and come back with the answer I've already got from it?

Can you tell me if the has been any change in policy by Eir regarding upgrade of phones, since it has taken over from Meteor?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

dar100 wrote: »
    Why? So you can put it into the same system and come back with the answer I've already got from it?

Can you tell me if the has been any change in policy by Eir regarding upgrade of phones, since it has taken over from Meteor?
    I would need your account details to check your upgrade eligibility date.

There have not been any changes made in regards to upgrading mobile phones.

- Adam

Advertisement