Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Contract change

Options
  • 17-10-2017 9:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Can anyone help. . .
    So I'm a meteor customer but unfortunately they are no more so I'm now an Eir customer!
    But since the change my phone bill has increased and I've had problems with the network and the change over is only properly since end of September. . . But as i signed a meteor contract and there is no mention of becoming eir, is there any way I can cancel my contract with out buying my self out of it with the remaining months?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

tlp2015 wrote: »
    Can anyone help. . .
    So I'm a meteor customer but unfortunately they are no more so I'm now an Eir customer!
    But since the change my phone bill has increased and I've had problems with the network and the change over is only properly since end of September. . . But as i signed a meteor contract and there is no mention of becoming eir, is there any way I can cancel my contract with out buying my self out of it with the remaining months?
    Hi tlp2015,

Thanks for getting in touch. I'm afraid it wouldn't be possible to leave your contract without paying early cancellation charges as the plan that you were on with Meteor should be the exact same plan that you are now on with us. If you PM me your full name, number and PIN I can check on your bills for you.

In regards to the issues you're having with your service, this wouldn't be to do with the change over as you're using the same network now that you were using when you were a Meteor customer. When you OPM me your details, can you let me know what issues you're having with the service, please?

- Adam

Advertisement