Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New fishing jacket

Options
  • 17-10-2017 10:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 660 ✭✭✭

In the market for a new fishing jacket . Needs to be breathable lightweight and under 200e

I had a leeda wading jacket this year which was ok but the quality isn't there . Lots of bits like the velcro just coming off and straps coming off

I like the look of the new greys warm weather wading jacket in camo but it doesn't have to be a wading jacket either

Once it keeps me dry and wont kill me if I need to do some walking

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,551 ✭✭✭SeaFields

I bought a Grey's Strata Wading Jacket earlier in the summer. Very good quality. My only gripe would be no zipped pocket inside (for mobile, car keys) but I can live with that considering its faultlessly otherwise. Fished with it in some absolute downpours this summer and I stayed bone dry.

Picked it up for around 120 if memory serves.

• Registered Users Posts: 660 ✭✭✭popsy09

SeaFields wrote: »
    I bought a Grey's Strata Wading Jacket earlier in the summer. Very good quality. My only gripe would be no zipped pocket inside (for mobile, car keys) but I can live with that considering its faultlessly otherwise. Fished with it in some absolute downpours this summer and I stayed bone dry.

Picked it up for around 120 if memory serves.

Last seasons greys stuff seems to be on sale now but typical I like the new camo wading jacket ha ha

I may hold out and head up to the fly fair I'n galway but not sure how much of a bargain ya would get

For the price of the new greys jacket ya can get an airflo jacket . Pants and fleece

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭ardinn

RRP on the camo WWWJ is €159

Cheapest I can see it anywhere here is €179 :O

I can do them for €134.99 if anyone wants one

Trade show is next wednesday so I might be able to get one cheaper again. pm me if anyone wants one! Wont be dearer than €135

• Registered Users Posts: 660 ✭✭✭popsy09

ardinn wrote: »
    RRP on the camo WWWJ is €159

Cheapest I can see it anywhere here is €179 :O

I can do them for €134.99 if anyone wants one

Trade show is next wednesday so I might be able to get one cheaper again. pm me if anyone wants one! Wont be dearer than €135

Pm me please

Advertisement