Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aritech 350 problem AGAIN

Options
  • 17-10-2017 10:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 36

hey guys,

hoping to get a bit of help as i have had great advise on here previously. After getting my alarm service recently aristech cs350 it is now gone faulty again. RKP failure and yellow trouble light on.

Can i resolve this. i have cut mains and disconnected backup battery whilst removing the jumper on PCB, all to no avail.

is it goosed or any idea's??

Alternatively is there any other system i could replace current setup with and perhaps install myself (money tight at the moment)

Any advise would greatly received.

cheers

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Hi try removing the keypad and connect it directly to the panel on a short length of cable.
    That will confirm or eliminate a cable issue or interference.

Advertisement