Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New prestige raid team PS4 recruiting

Options
  • 17-10-2017 10:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Hi folks,

I'm looking for 5 other guys or gals with a level of 305/304. Must be confident knowing every rooms requirements.
    Max coldheart/cluster rocket launchers ect.
    Headsets are a must.

The prestige raid starts tomorrow and I want to have a team arranged who can make a good shot at finishing first.

We can discuss tactics here prior to starting so we all know our jobs beforehand with no explanation in game required.

Please also take it seriously but not shout at a dying teammate, rage quit kinda serious!

Post below any interest or PM me.

Go team😀

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,543 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Hey,

Join the clan, details are here: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057548832

Then when your in the community you can ask for a group of lads for the prestige raid, theres i always numbers online so should get it done fairly handy.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

Seem to HARDCORE for me.....:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 39 DinoSteve

Wonda-Boy wrote: »

You say that but you are doing the prestige tonight with us.

Edit: pfft typical no one showed up.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

Who is this troll.....4 posts and 3 of them was to ask how to post ye saap.

BTW, I did turn up even with a dose of the delboy trotters!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 648 ✭✭✭SeanHarty

Wonda-Boy wrote: »

if you don't have max grimoire you can play with him either....:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
Advertisement