Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Agency to sell ads on a website

Options
  • 17-10-2017 11:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 49

Hi all

I am currently building a website that when launched will have a million plus visits a month in the first month. I want to put ads on the site but I haven’t time to go around selling it myself. Is there companies that do this task ie. I give them a contacts list of leads, they sell it and also look after the ad being put up on the site etc. basically everything to do with the advertising side. I would be hoping that if I find one then we could do a % of ad revenue as payment. Does anyone know of a company that does this ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭Paddyg96

Hi all

I am currently building a website that when launched will have a million plus visits a month in the first month. I want to put ads on the site but I haven’t time to go around selling it myself. Is there companies that do this task ie. I give them a contacts list of leads, they sell it and also look after the ad being put up on the site etc. basically everything to do with the advertising side. I would be hoping that if I find one then we could do a % of ad revenue as payment. Does anyone know of a company that does this ?

Adsense ? Have been using them for years.

Would be interested to hear what your site is and how it's gonna get so many views, sounds like you're onto a winner :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 Noddy Nangle

I have created Facebook pages for a niche market where there is currently only one website serving the market. That website has no social media presence. For the past year I have been linking to their posts with my pages. To date I have gained 170,000 followers with me sending 250,000 click through to my rivals webpage every week. They must be delighted with the traffic but as soon as my site is ready I will immediately divert traffic to my site. That’s how I know it will be a million a month

Paddyg96 wrote: »
    Adsense ? Have
    been using them for years.

Would be interested to hear what your site is and how it's gonna get so many views, sounds like you're onto a winner :)

If I was you I wouldn't be concentrating on ad revenue at this stage. Get the website built well with advertising spaces and responsive layout for viewing on all devices. If you can show a few months traffic at the levels you are suggesting you will be able to target niche advertisers who will pay far more than adsense will get you.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

I have created Facebook pages for a niche market where there is currently only one website serving the market. That website has no social media presence. For the past year I have been linking to their posts with my pages. To date I have gained 170,000 followers with me sending 250,000 click through to my rivals webpage every week. They must be delighted with the traffic but as soon as my site is ready I will immediately divert traffic to my site. That’s how I know it will be a million a month

Wow that's pretty impressive congrats on finding that niche! Have you thought about just approaching then and getting commission save all the hassle of setting up a new company and maintaining sites etc.

Advertisement