Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paying AIB credit card online

Options
  • 18-10-2017 7:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭

Hi, I am transferring my current account over to BOI but I am keeping my CC with AIB. 
    As I will be closing my current account with AIB, is there a way to setup an online payment to the AIB CC from my BOI current account?
    Thanks 
    S'Doc

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Nicola

Hi, I am transferring my current account over to BOI but I am keeping my CC with AIB. 
    As I will be closing my current account with AIB, is there a way to setup an online payment to the AIB CC from my BOI current account?
    Thanks 
    S'Doc
    Hi S'Doc, thanks for getting in touch. 

Yes, once your new BOI account is up and running you can set up online banking access. You'll be able to make payments to the credit card online. 

Initially, you'll need to set up the credit card as a registered payee but then the details will be saved so that you can login anytime to make a payment to the credit card. 

There's some more information about how to do this here

Let me know if you need help with anything else, thanks.
    Nicola 

Advertisement