Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mix ratio

• 18-10-2017 9:25am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14,846 ✭✭✭✭

Howdy.

Novice at mixing.

I just bought 120ml of unicorn cake and 5 10ml bottles of 20mg nic juice.

What kind of mix ratio should I so?

I'm currently vaping 18mg gypsy juice so like a good kick in my vape but I also don't want to overpower and spoil the flavour.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 584 ✭✭✭BeansBeans

I used 2 10ml 20mg nic bottles for the 120ml gypsy juice/white lightning bottles for 3mg.
    But I will say that those liquids are definitely low on flavouring. They need a flavour boost. So i think going with 18mg will probably make it a lot worse considering the amount of vg/nic you will be adding.
    But i cannot speak from experience as I vape at 3mg, 6mg once in a blue moon.

Unicorn Cake, Super Cereal, Razors Edge and Green Fairy seem to be the strongest flavoured of those liquids though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

Howdy.

Novice at mixing.

I just bought 120ml of unicorn cake and 5 10ml bottles of 20mg nic juice.

What kind of mix ratio should I so?

I'm currently vaping 18mg gypsy juice so like a good kick in my vape but I also don't want to overpower and spoil the flavour.

If you mixed those 5 x 10ml Nic bottles to the 120ml of Unicorn Cake,you will end up with approx 6mg.
    You will need alot of 20mg Nic to reach 18ml,you really need to get hold of some 72 Nic....

Here's a Nicotine Juice Calculator...

Nicotine Juice Calculator for 18,20 and 72mg for Newbies n Oldies
    1) fill in the amount of liquid you wish to make or buy....

2) fill in the strength of the Nic,the nic online in 10ml bottles is either 18mg or 20mg strength.....this works with 72 Nic as well....

3) fill in the required Nic strength you want,like 3,6,9,12,18 or 24mg....

The answer will appear below in ml...

All the new vapors,it's worth watching the video below the calculator....

https://indejuice.com/nicotine/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,846 ✭✭✭✭Liam McPoyle

Thanks folks!

Advertisement