Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best hairdryer

Options
  • 18-10-2017 10:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 6

My hairdryer just gave up this morning. It was a Parlux 2800. Had it for 14 years! I recently bought a new hairdryer as a replacement but it was far too hot (different brand)
    I was advised by Parlux then that all their new hairdryers are quite hot. Can anyone advise a good hairdryer that is not overly hot. The GHD ones are crazy hot too!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,372 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

emzers wrote: »
    My hairdryer just gave up this morning. It was a Parlux 2800. Had it for 14 years! I recently bought a new hairdryer as a replacement but it was far too hot (different brand)
    I was advised by Parlux then that all their new hairdryers are quite hot. Can anyone advise a good hairdryer that is not overly hot. The GHD ones are crazy hot too!

I got one a while back in Peter Mark, can't remember the brand but it's fantastic. Definitely not too hot. Was about half the price of a Parlux if I remember rightly.

ETA - it's this one http://shop.petermark.ie/shop/products.php?654&cPath=2_51

• Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭lubie76

Is there not a middle heat setting like on the Parlux dryers?

• Registered Users Posts: 6 emzers

lubie76 wrote: »
    Is there not a middle heat setting like on the Parlux dryers?

Yea the lowest setting is usually cool... Then the next 2 far too hot (don't try a Lanaiblo... They are definitely too hot!!)

• Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭MissElle

HeidiHeidi wrote: »
    I got one a while back in Peter Mark, can't remember the brand but it's fantastic. Definitely not too hot. Was about half the price of a Parlux if I remember rightly.

ETA - it's this one http://shop.petermark.ie/shop/products.php?654&cPath=2_51

I've bought this hairdryer 2 months ago and find it fantastic! Not too hot and dries my long hair super quick

Advertisement