Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mobile broadband

Options
  • 18-10-2017 10:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,203 ✭✭✭

Mobile broadband gone in east Clare OK in towns but nothing rural maybe check out please as house also gone

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

orm0nd wrote: »
    Mobile broadband gone in east Clare OK in towns but nothing rural maybe check out please as house also gone
    Hi orm0nd,

Thanks for getting in touch. We are experiencing some service issues due to Monday's storm. You can view more information about this on the below link. If you are in one of the affected areas rest assured that it is being worked on and we are doing everything to get everything resolved as soon as possible. 

https://community.eir.ie/service-updates-70/storm-ophelia-latest-update-17-10-2017-18-51-295933

If you're not in one of these areas, can you PM me your full name, number and PIN please?

- Adam

• Registered Users Posts: 4,203 ✭✭✭orm0nd

eir: Adam wrote: »
    Hi orm0nd,

Thanks for getting in touch. We are experiencing some service issues due to Monday's storm. You can view more information about this on the below link. If you are in one of the affected areas rest assured that it is being worked on and we are doing everything to get everything resolved as soon as possible. 

https://community.eir.ie/service-updates-70/storm-ophelia-latest-update-17-10-2017-18-51-295933

If you're not in one of these areas, can you PM me your full name, number and PIN please?

- Adam
    Thanks Adam
    Service has improved but is still dropping at times. Possibly like myself more people using mobile cos landline broadband is down. We'll see how it goes over the next few days.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

orm0nd wrote: »
    eir: Adam wrote: »
    Hi orm0nd,

- Adam
    Thanks Adam
    Service has improved but is still dropping at times. Possibly like myself more people using mobile cos landline broadband is down. We'll see how it goes over the next few days.
    If this doesn't improve, feel free to PM me your details and I'll have a look into it for you.

- Adam

Advertisement