Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broadband down...no updates or information!

Options
  • 18-10-2017 10:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,411 ✭✭✭

I'm in Meath and our broadband is down in the town, but we're not mentioned on the Eir site and whenever I try to get information from an eir representative, they just give me the same information that they're working on it.  I understand that there was storm damage to the lines, but I just want to find out and approximate date/time when it will be fixed as I work from home and rely on the service.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

chewed wrote: »
    I'm in Meath and our broadband is down in the town, but we're not mentioned on the Eir site and whenever I try to get information from an eir representative, they just give me the same information that they're working on it.  I understand that there was storm damage to the lines, but I just want to find out and approximate date/time when it will be fixed as I work from home and rely on the service.
    Hi chewed, 

I have responded to your post on a different thread about this.

- Adam

Advertisement