Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broadband Reset intermittentl

Options
  • 18-10-2017 11:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭

My broadband connection is resetting periodically - 3-4 times a day connection is dropped and Model reinitialise DSL connection. This is a relatively recent phenomena. Has something changed or could their be a fault on my line ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

f0zzy wrote: »
    My broadband connection is resetting periodically - 3-4 times a day connection is dropped and Model reinitialise DSL connection. This is a relatively recent phenomena. Has something changed or could their be a fault on my line ?
    Hi f0zzy,

Sorry to hear you're having issues with your service. We are experiencing issues with our service since Monday's storm so this may be a factor in the issue you're having. You can view more on this on the below link;

https://community.eir.ie/service-updates-70/storm-ophelia-latest-update-17-10-2017-18-51-295933

Has your broadband been dropping before this or has it only been since Monday?

- Adam

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭f0zzy

eir: Adam wrote: »
    Hi f0zzy,

Sorry to hear you're having issues with your service. We are experiencing issues with our service since Monday's storm so this may be a factor in the issue you're having. You can view more on this on the below link;

https://community.eir.ie/service-updates-70/storm-ophelia-latest-update-17-10-2017-18-51-295933

- Adam
    Hi Adam,

It was happening last week also. Its intermittent though. Some days worse than others.

Tx

f0zzy

eir: Adam wrote: »
    Hi f0zzy,

- Adam
    Hi Adam,

It was happening last week also. Its intermittent though. Some days worse than others.

Tx

f0zzy
    Have you been speaking to our technical support department about this? If not, they'll be able to look into this for you if you give them a ring on 1890260260 or free phone 1901.

- Adam

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭f0zzy

Not yet - was hoping you guys here would be able to take a look at it and do a line check

Not yet - was hoping you guys here would be able to take a look at it and do a line check
    I'm afraid we couldn't test your line for a fault from here. You would need to have a chat with our technical support team for this.

Apologies for the inconvenience.

- Adam

• Advertisement
Advertisement