Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leisure batteries

• 18-10-2017 12:20pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 85 ✭✭

Hiiii, is there a place I can get one selected and fitted at all..the 16 year old in halfords had no clue what I was talking about :D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 837 ✭✭✭autumnalcore

sootie wrote: »
    Hiiii, is there a place I can get one selected and fitted at all..the 16 year old in halfords had no clue what I was talking about :D

You'd want to tell people where you are to get recommendations. In general halfords price is 30-40 euro cheaper than you'll get elsewhere in a bricks and mortar shop. Only some of the staff are trained in fitting phone them and ask who's the best person and when are they working and don't darken their door at the weekend they won't want to see you. Just show the fitter where it goes and put in the biggest one you can fit.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 700 ✭✭✭landmarkjohn

I buy Halfords batteries because I have had a battery a month from the end of 3 year warranty replaced no quibble.

Advertisement