Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Amazon UK item not delivered

Options
  • 18-10-2017 12:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,809 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    A book I ordered from Amazon uk never arrived.
    On the orders page you can select problems with the order, but its all damaged, didn't arrive on time, unautorised purchase etc.

The only way I can get a refund is if I send the item back to amazon - but I never received it.

Is there a customer email I can contact them on, I remember there used to be but they seem to have removed that option.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭shygal

Go to the live chat. Unsure off the top of my head how, google will tell you this

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭Slippin Jimmy

Select the Contact Us button down the bottom left.

• Registered Users Posts: 781 ✭✭✭davyboy1975

Hi,
    A book I ordered from Amazon uk never arrived.
    On the orders page you can select problems with the order, but its all damaged, didn't arrive on time, unautorised purchase etc.

The only way I can get a refund is if I send the item back to amazon - but I never received it.

Is there a customer email I can contact them on, I remember there used to be but they seem to have removed that option.

Have you tried tracking the item and seeing where it is

• Registered Users Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭BeardySi

Have had this problem recently on a marketplace sale. Item never arrived, seller was not responding to messages.

I got onto live chat after it was about 2 weeks overdue and they had it sorted in 10 mins. Refund hit my bank a couple of days later.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,090 ✭✭✭✭Sleeper12

Amazon are usually very good at this type of thing. As above, use live chat and they will sort it out for you

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

It's very simple. In your orders select to contact the seller. Then just fill in the contact form for a delivery, order or other issue. An email then gets sent to the seeker via Amazon. I have done it many times, get speedy replies and speedy refunds. It's painless and easy.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,809 ✭✭✭Hector Savage

Thanks guys, have managed to send them an email with the contact form .

Advertisement