Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Champions League - Goat Grill

Options
  • 18-10-2017 1:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,163 ✭✭✭

Ages since I've been in there but someone told me they have a load of screen in the place & show nearly all of the CL games ?

I have a crew over from Lisbon and wondering if they are likely to be showing the sporting Lisbon match...tried phoning but no reply as yet

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Been a while since i was there but they will have BT Sport/RTE so will probably have 4 games on each Tuesday/Wednesday/. so if a Portuguese team is playing an English team they'll be on, if they aren't its pot luck

• Registered Users Posts: 6,163 ✭✭✭beer enigma

Been a while since i was there but they will have BT Sport/RTE so will probably have 4 games on each Tuesday/Wednesday/. so if a Portuguese team is playing an English team they'll be on, if they aren't its pot luck

They're playing Juventus so I can't imagine first choice with Man Utd and chelsea both in actions, thanks tho

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

They are usually good at getting back to queries on Twitter/answering the phone, so I'd give them another try. They do have a load of screens, and if there is multiple matches on, they will normally show various matches on various screens rather just one match on all screens

BDJW wrote: »
    They are usually good at getting back to queries on Twitter/answering the phone, so I'd give them another try. They do have a load of screens, and if there is multiple matches on, they will normally show various matches on various screens rather just one match on all screens

I've tried phone, facebook, email and twitter with no joy. worse case I'll have to cart them to Murrays in O'Connell street who are definitely showing it, but its an extra journey and a shame for the Goat to lose 13 covers...

• Registered Users Posts: 68,798 ✭✭✭✭L1011

Your best places for secondary games up against the 'big boys' are unfortunately all in the city centre. River Bar, Woolshed, Living Room, Murrays - and you may not get sound.

• Advertisement

L1011 wrote: »
    Your best places for secondary games up against the 'big boys' are unfortunately all in the city centre. River Bar, Woolshed, Living Room, Murrays - and you may not get sound.

Finally came back to confirm they were showing it so the day was saved ! - very impressed with it, screens everywhere

Advertisement