Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Move Houses but they kept both accounts active

Options
  • 18-10-2017 1:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

On August 11th I requested to move houses for a representative attendant and he informed that he would need to cancel my current account and create a new one for that case. But now 2 months from my moving I am still receiving DD payment requests from both accounts. I just chat now and was informed that both are active and I would need to call an cancel my previous one. But this doesn't make sense because it was a moving houses process.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

emival wrote: »
    On August 11th I requested to move houses for a representative attendant and he informed that he would need to cancel my current account and create a new one for that case. But now 2 months from my moving I am still receiving DD payment requests from both accounts. I just chat now and was informed that both are active and I would need to call an cancel my previous one. But this doesn't make sense because it was a moving houses process.
    Hi emival,

Thanks for getting in touch with us today. If you'd like to send me a PM containing your full name and both account numbers I'll take a look into this for you.

- Adam

Advertisement