Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rebate for broadband outage and calls

Options
  • 18-10-2017 3:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭

Have had problems with the broadband and had to make several calls from my mobile who do I contact about reimbursement of these calls amounting to 26euro and the broadband being down

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

kmepll wrote: »
    Have had problems with the broadband and had to make several calls from my mobile who do I contact about reimbursement of these calls amounting to 26euro and the broadband being down
    Hi kmepll,

Thanks for getting in touch. I'm afraid we wouldn't be able to credit your account for the cost of phone calls that you made, however, if your broadband was down you would be due a credit to cover the loss of service. can you PM me your account number and full name please?

- Adam

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭kmepll

eir: Adam wrote: »
    Hi kmepll,

Thanks for getting in touch. I'm afraid we wouldn't be able to credit your account for the cost of phone calls that you made, however, if your broadband was down you would be due a credit to cover the loss of service. can you PM me your account number and full name please?

- Adam

Their is problems with the broadband and cannot call tech support from home phone as a clear phone line is needed for them to test line so only other way is my mobile, the fault is not on my side its on yours and you charge me for the privilege of your services not working, 2 engineers sent out on different occasions so I know it's not on my side, I am paying for a service which you are not providing and them you want to charge me for the calls to fix the problem

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

kmepll wrote: »
    eir: Adam wrote: »
    Hi kmepll,

- Adam

Their is problems with the broadband and cannot call tech support from home phone as a clear phone line is needed for them to test line so only other way is my mobile, the fault is not on my side its on yours and you charge me for the privilege of your services not working, 2 engineers sent out on different occasions so I know it's not on my side, I am paying for a service which you are not providing and them you want to charge me for the calls to fix the problem
    If you ring us on 1901 you'll be able to get through to our technical support team and you won't be charged as it's free to ring this number from a landline or a mobile.

If you PM me your account details I'll be able to look into the issues you're having with your service.

- Adam

Advertisement