Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

unable to change app store for alexa download

Options
  • 18-10-2017 4:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭

Hi,

I'm trying to download the alexa app, I'm familliar in the past with the process of changing my app store location in order to download apps,

however,

Apple now demand a valid UK credit card and address in order to complete the change of location.

is there a way to install the alexa appin ireland anymore ?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,656 Mod ✭✭✭✭bk

The easiest thing is to just use alexa.amazon.co.uk on a pc or laptop (or using "desktop mode" on iOS Safari).

If you really want the app (it is just a wrapper of the website), then their are some tricks to changing to the UK Apple Store, including using a Revolut card with a Northern Irish address or say you are using a voucher, Google for more details.

Advertisement