Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nest Offer

Options
  • 18-10-2017 4:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,593 ✭✭✭

I signed up to the Nest for €130 offer last weekend and was wondering when I can expect a call about installation ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭tinyter28

Same, 

Was told could take up to 20 days to switch over, then they sort the installation out. Still waiting on my call for installation 

• Registered Users Posts: 3,593 ✭✭✭johnnyrotten

tinyter28 wrote: »
    Same, 

Was told could take up to 20 days to switch over, then they sort the installation out. Still waiting on my call for installation 

I got email to register today and looks like I'm set up. Still no call though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 572 ✭✭✭EI: Aoife

Hi johnnyrotten,

Thank you for registering with Electric Ireland.

A change of supplier can take up to 20 working days to fully complete, but this usually goes through quicker. If you have received an email with an account number, then this means the account should already be set up.

If you need more information relating to the appointment, we recommend calling our colleagues in the Home Services department on 1850 372 333.

Just to advise, there may be a delay in arranging appointments due to the extreme weather conditions last Monday. We sincerely regret any inconvenience.

If you would like us to check on the status of your registration, please send us a private message with the following information:

- Your full name
    - The first line of your address
    - Your account number
    - Your contact number
    - Confirmation that you are the intended account holder (Yes/No)

Please let us know if we can assist you any further.

Thanks,
    Aoife

Advertisement