Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Deer stalking

Options
  • 18-10-2017 7:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭

I'm planning on doing some deer stalking next season I have been hunting the past year I wouldn't know much about deer stalking at all tbh I'm located in dublin an if their was anyone who goes out deer hunting would like a hand with dragging the deer I would be happy to help as It would be a learning curve for me I'd be willing to travel just looking to learn cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭cookimonster

Did you get your .243 and a bit of land permission?

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭Keith2828

Did you get your .243 and a bit of land permission?

I got the license for the .243 but still not fortunate with the land permission for now bit I won't give up either way

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭RKMG

Think I have mentioned this before on here, but if you haven't much experience and don't know anyone to bring you out, it could be worth considering doing some paid guided stalking, there are a few based in Wicklow as far as I know. They may do reasonable enough priced stalking for hinds in Jan/Feb but I couldn't be too sure! Could just be an option to consider if you are struggling to find people to bring you out

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭Keith2828

RKMG wrote: »
    Think I have mentioned this before on here, but if you haven't much experience and don't know anyone to bring you out, it could be worth considering doing some paid guided stalking, there are a few based in Wicklow as far as I know. They may do reasonable enough priced stalking for hinds in Jan/Feb but I couldn't be too sure! Could just be an option to consider if you are struggling to find people to bring you out

Yea I understand i wasn't looking to shoot anything just the experience is all but I understand what you mean cheers

Advertisement