Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gastroenteritis after holiday

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,458 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

This post has been deleted.

well they did make the mistake of claiming two years in a row off the same holiday company. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭Fred Swanson

• Registered Users Posts: 40,458 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

they were given 18 months to contemplate their mistake.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,913 ✭✭✭v638sg7k1a92bx

It is indeed. I was in Spain recently and there was a documentary about the number of UK tourists making claims when they returned home.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,673 ✭✭✭AudreyHepburn

To be honest OP unless you can prove beyond any reasonable doubt hat you picked up the infection from the hotel then you really don’t have a leg to stand on.

You could just as easily have picked it up from another person in the vicinity or from the roll you ate on the way or just about anywhere really. Gastroenteritis is highly contagious and doesn’t require much to spread.

Write them a poor review or lodge a complaint if you really must but I think it would be highly unfair of you and I wouldn’t expect to get anything from it.

• Advertisement
Advertisement