Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a certain type of vape

• 18-10-2017 11:36pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 831 ✭✭✭

Has anyone tried out drakeseliquid.com or the likes that sells e juice made from more natural ingredients,tobacco leaf etc.Not wanting to spend a small fortune that i cant afford to try and buy loads of differant tasting juices that i dont really like for an all day vape. When i started back vaping a few weeks ago kangsen ry4 was my first blast from the past and was happy enough for the first while but then felt i needed a bit of a sweeter taste to it,recently tainted it with a bit of creamy custard and it was nice but a couple of days later that decision was reversed.
    Years back i smoked Major cigerettes,the best on the market in my eyes but through some time warp the brand i had been smoking the last many years were JPs. I suppose basiclly i,m looking for and needing to go back to my tobacco roots,a transision to the next brand that i can only get from the likes of a purer unsweetened juice thats controlled and made from the tobacco leaf rather than ingesting the vast amount of chemicles and insectisoids etc that i would be subjecting myself to if i fell back into the grasp of the dreaded weed...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭TinCool

I'll start by saying that you'll never get an eliquid that tastes like fags as the combustion of burning tobacco and paper is not there. You will however get eliquids that taste like tobacco or smells like tobacco. I've tried drakes and I currently have it in my tank. It is really nice, natural tasting. I particularly like the burley. That are doing 20% off the month of October. I think the code is STOPTOBER. I shall be ordering a couple of 100mls before the month is out.

Another tobacco line of juices that I see hardly ever mentioned is the tobacco range by subohmcentral (formerly oksmokey).

http://www.subohmcentral.com/e-liquid/tobacco-flavours-e-liquids-for-electronic-cigarettes.html

I **** you not that there tobacco range tastes exactly how tobacco smells. It's a very dry taste but cheaper than drakes as they're not NET tobaccos. I've kind of gone off oksmokey (tastes change etc) myself but have gone through 100mls of the stuff over the years so definitely worth a try.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 831 ✭✭✭damon5

The stuff is pretty pricey alright i threw 3no 10mls in the cart and they came to £15.99 :eek:and the shipping came up at £9.90 :eek: With those prices this vaping could easily turn out into a very expensive life changer.Will check that site out in the link you gave and keep trawling the internet too,cheers..

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Vapeman

Can any one suggest were to get juice tat the flavour dosent disapear. Iv tried so many juices im at a loose end. They all just taste of vg. No fruiti taste at all. Thanks in advance

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,398 ✭✭✭jonski

Vapeman wrote: »
    Can any one suggest were to get juice tat the flavour dosent disapear. Iv tried so many juices im at a loose end. They all just taste of vg. No fruiti taste at all. Thanks in advance

I tried some of the Element Vape juices and thought they had a fairly strong and natural fruity taste try them if you can find them locally . Also maybe have a look at your vape gear and see if it's aimed at giving good flavour .

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Vapeman

Im using a aspire zelos on 11w 1.8 coil. Using 50/50 at the mo. Do any shops in dublin city centre sell them oils do u no? Or around?

• Advertisement
Advertisement